Right after I got it cut. Pretty big change huh! Not the greatest picture though.
I finally did it! I cut my hair. And I mean CUT! I had 15 inches cut off to donate to Locks of Love and then we took another 2 inches off. It is pretty short. I am getting used to it. It wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be. The hardest thing is not having it in a pony tail all day, but that is a good thing right? Anyway I will get cuter pictures soon.
5 comments:
Love it!
I love it! My girls did Lock of Love in May and they each cut off 11". That is a ton! I love your new hair! It is so cute!
You are so cute with your new doo. K looks so cute in that pic. Hey, add me to the blog!!!!!!
I really like it...Short hair is totally in, and it was for a good cause! So, so cute!
Cute hair!!! & I can't believe how big your daughter is! She's darling! Hope you guys are doing well. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment