Monday, July 28, 2008

Teething, Walking, swimming, and so much more

Little K is a busy body! Sleep training was side tracked a little because she had 4 teeth come in. (that makes 6 total) So we have been a little soft about getting her to sleep. She is learning to walk and gets very proud of herself every step she takes. It is so much fun to watch her concentrate so hard on her balance. She is defiantly not afraid to walk (and fall). She is a quick learner. Lately she has started to climb in and on things. I brought out her bumbo seat the other day to see if she would sit in it. She just loves getting in an out by herself. Also her walker is her new jungle gym. She climbs in and out and then back in again getting both legs in one hole and screaming until I come and save her. This little girl knows what she wants and when she wants it and will tell you so very loudly. Last week, a friend and I, took our little ones to the public pool. We had a blast. It is zero entry and there are water features that spray water. Little K just loved walking around and splashing the in shallow water. We are going again this week because it was so fun! Big K is on his 3rd week of school and all seems to be well. He is enjoying the class and the labs (with cadavers... yuck). Little K and I are working really hard to let him study when he is home. She just loves to play with him and have his attention so sometimes it is tough. But he got 100% on his first quiz of 100 terms. YEAH K! Last night we had a fabulous dinner with our good friends. They have the 2 cutest little girls. Then we all went to another friends for a yummy desert! I am so greatful for the great friends we have here. Ok, picture time. I know that is why you are reading my blog anyway, is pictures of Little K..
Little K has renewed her love for her swing! We love it because it means long Naps!

Dr. K now taking new patients. Little K loves the stethoscope and will wear it around her neck every day. I have no idea where she learned that. But it is cute.

Little K getting into her beloved Bumbo seat.
Pee-a-Boo with avacado mess. I dont let her get "messy" that often, but this day I gave her some avacado and she went to town. It was in her hair, ears, diaper, armpit and her nose!
Little K and her friend at the Bix races. It was a fun day watching the runners and playing the grass.




1 comment:

MelindaLou said...

Hey C it looks like big & little K are both doing good. I am so glad you guys are having so much fun. I think I would have to skip out on the labs with cadavers yucky! Little K is getting so big I can hardly believe it. Take care we'll talk to you soon. :-)