Friday, August 8, 2008

80 on 8-8-08

Today is a very special day for my Grandpa. He is turning 80 years old today, on 08-08-08! Pretty cool huh? I was doing to research on the year that he was born and this year celebrates 80 years of sliced bread and Mickey mouse. I want to wish him a happy birthday and let him know how much I miss him. During the last 2 months of my senior year, I lived with my grandparents (because my mom moved to the valley and who wants to move so close to graduation). It was the greatest time living with them. My grandpa and I would eat cookies and watch Who wants to be a millionaire every Thursdays night. He was super fun to hang out with. All my friends thought is was weird to want to hang out with my grandparents but once they met him, they would want to come hang out too.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No comments: