Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Helper - Dishes

Little K loves to help. She helps carry the bucket to the door to get wood for the fire. She loves to help vacuum by using her little Dirt devil right behind me. She helps do laundry by attempting to put on every piece of clothing she can. She loves to help open and close the refrigerator when I get her juice. I have to admit that most days I would rather just get things done quick so we have time to play and I dont let her help as much as she would like or as much as I should. But this week I was feeling particularly... hmmm. whats the word I want..... patient and carefree. I had her help me unload the dishwasher. I put her up on the chair and gave her the silverware to "put away". I could not beleive how much FUN she had. She was signing and laughing and it took her FOREVER. That is a good thing because it allowed me to get the rest of the dishes unload and the sink full loaded. Here is the end result:

No comments: