I have been trying really hard not to use my blog as an outlet for complaining. I LOVE being a mom and there is nothing else in the world I would rather be doing
BUT.....
Enough with the sickness.
2 weeks ago Little K got sick, fever, and whining and all that. Not eating for 4 days and hardly sleeping unless I was holding her. Come to find out (from a great Chiropractor) she had a double ear infection and a respiratory infection. AND I was not feeling great. I had a major case of body aches and slight fever.
It has been two weeks of getting over that for the both of us and THEN......
This morning I wake up with a deep painful cough and a headache like no other and Little K starts throwing up around 10 am. I do not do well with puke. And then to watch it come out makes it so much worse. I nearly threw up while I was cleaning it up. But by the time it happened for the 5th time, I was able to catch it in my hands, scrub her down and clean the floor with out one dry heave. (I know that is so gross... sorry)
She is now asleep and I think the vomiting is over. Her 5 pairs of PJs are in the washing machine and the 3 spots in the carpet have been scrubbed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
1 year ago
3 comments:
We are tired of the sickies here too! I hope you both start feeling better.
whatever is going around, it sucks! I do want to congratulate you on catching puke in your hands, that takes talent!
I am going to go buy some lysol by the gallon, if there is any left over when I am done I will drop it by for you. Ok, only kidding - but I feel your pain! and complaining is nice to read about especially since I've been doing plenty of it lately :)
Oh, I'm sorry! The M had the barfs for a day. And she hates it more than I do (if that is possible). I wanted her to hold the bowl but she was mad at it. She keep yelling at it, almost like it was the bowls fault that she was throwing up. Yeah, the laundry was going all day.
Please feel better!!! It's hard to be sick and still have to be human and a mom and a wife all at once!
Is there anything I can do to help? Please let me know!
(You're not really a chronic complainer, so do it sometimes!)
Post a Comment