We had a "box" play date at the park. I brough a couple big boxes for Little K and her friends to play in. It wasnt a huge succes (as far as the interest in boxes goes) but a play date at the park is always fun! And this is her Cheese!
We had a little Pre Halloween trick or treat at Palmer. It was fun. There was a lot of people there so it was a bit confused and rushed. Little K was a trooper, she did so well. It was good practice for the other 25 halloween things we have going on the next 2 weeks.
Today, we made a cotton ball ghost. She tried to eat the cotton balls a couple times. Maybe she wasnt trying to eat them, maybes she was copying mom and wiping her face with them. She is really into copying me, she makes me laugh every day. She loves to read books and magazines (not baby books, mommy's books) And I didnt notice that I do it so much but I lick my fingure to change the page. Well she now licks her hand to turn the page in mommys books. So super cute. The other she is into right now is the phone. All day long she is walking around pretending to be on the phone (which could be a phone, the remote, a piece of paper) anything that she can hold up to her head. I let her talk to my parents on the phone and she paces aroound the room and talks and talk and talks and says nothing at all. I think she talked to my mom for 15 mins this morning. She cried when I took the phone away because she wasnt done talking....
Oh my it must be getting late because I am rambling like a rambler. Ok Ok Ok - GOod night!
10 comments:
Parker also loves the phone. He knows that he is not suppose to touch our cell phones so, when no one is looking he will grab one. Then, we will he constant talking. It is hilarious because he sounds like he is actually talking to someone.
They are so cute at this age. Everything is AWESOME to them!
I enjoyed our box play date! Hannah had a blast rolling the box around ;)
I did that ghost with her and she LOVED pulling the cotton apart...and smelling the glue. That's right. she sniffs glue..
Iowamom - you crack me up. I love that Hannah sniffs glue. Little K was totaly freaked out when it got on her finger. gotta love the kiddies
It looks like you guys are doing great. I can't believe how big K is. She is so adorable.
It looks like you guys are doing great. I can't belive how big K is. She is so adorable.
So cute, I love the crafts. I better get that table for Christmas, throw some hints in to A for me.
I was looking at my cousins blog and she just had her baby shower and it was so cute, you should check it out. I'm not sure where she got her pink candies, but they did the whole soup thing you guys are planning.
http://frostilicious.blogspot.com/
My cousin said they got the pink candy because October is breast cancer awareness month, so I guess if you go buy it now you'll have pink candy. Just a thought, you don't have to. Thanks C. A's parents got a flight and thye got in at 4:30am so we are hangin out today. I never got a chance to do any applicays, we got the call when we were at the grocery store, so we shot home and A left and I finished cleaning up the house till 2am. So, we've been busy and now we are takin it easy.
Do you even get these messages?
You have been tagged, check out my blog.
Hi!
Game night was fun! Thanks for letting us come over. I am looking forward to hanging out again! Your house looks great! We have to get together and chat interior design! I wish I could do it more!
I sent you an invite to my blog. I would love it if you checked it out!
Thanks again!
love,
Becky Ruff (0:
Smile
(a new chick in the ward)
Hey, I sent out the programs last night. Let me know if you got it.
Post a Comment